Tel: +44 (0) 1985 840038
| | |
4Ground Ltd, Unit 35 Deverill Rd Trading Estate, Deverill Road,
Sutton Veny, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 7BZ
Company Number: 07783782 VAT Number: 177 683 752
Tel: +44 (0) 1985 840038 Email: email@example.com
Many Internet users with disabilities find web sites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are designed. We are working hard at the Guild to provide access to information that is available to all our members and customers, and this goes for the website, too.
We are aware of the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities and are redesigning pages across our portfolio of websites to ensure compatibility with as many of these systems as possible. Changes include keeping text clear, formatting layouts and tables, and making sure links adequately describe where they go ('click here' does not mean much in isolation).
If you come across a part of our site that is difficult to use please tell us about it. We intend to keep improving our accessibility - so to help us do it, send us your comments.
Please be aware that access key functionality will vary depending on which browser you use. For instance, users of Internet Explorer may need to press the "Enter" key after selecting an access key, Firefox users should find that the access keys lead directly to the selected page.
• "Alt+0"= Link to Accessibility Statement
• "Alt+1"= Link to Home Page
• "Alt+3"= Link to Site Map
• "Alt+8"= Link to Terms and Conditions
• "Alt+9"= Link to Contact Us
The keyboard shortcuts are intended to help users who have difficulty in using a mouse. This web site uses the UK Government access key system.
Note: please keep in mind that there can be variations on how to enter the access keys depending on the browser your are using. Firefox, for example, uses the combination Alt + Shift + Number.
Press the 'Alt' key and the relevant access key:
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4, Netscape Navigator version 6 or later, or Mozilla, then press 'Alt' and the relevant number/letter
at the same time.
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or 6 then press 'Alt' and the relevant number/letter, then press the 'Enter' key.
Press the 'Ctr' key and the relevant access key .
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4, Netscape version 6 or later, or Mozilla, then press 'Ctrl' and the relevant number/letter at the
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or 6 then press 'Ctrl' and the relevant number/letter, then press the 'Enter' key.